DYSS X7 Digital Cutting Machine
Got something you’ve printed? Then you’ll need to cut and finish it! AG/CAD’s DYSS X7 digital cutting machine brings your cutting and finishing processes in-house, aligning seamlessly with your digital printing needs.
Manufactured in South Korea, the DYSS X7 Digital Cutters set unparalleled standards in quality, reliability, and performance. Unlike typical CNC routers limited to specific materials, the DYSS digital cutting table goes beyond, allowing knife cutting, V-Cutting, and even creasing, handling a wide variety of sign and display media.
Automate your finishing, cut down on costly errors, and slash labour costs with the DYSS X7. Its swift, accurate, camera-guided routing and knife cutting make it a breeze. Already installed and working with major digital printers like HP, Canon Océ, Fuji, EFI Vutek, and more, the X7 machines cater to most sheet and roll printing capabilities. Furthermore DYSS beds come in sizes suitable for 8’x’4 or 10’x5’ boards, with larger options up to a whopping 3.2m wide.
Routing Rigid Materials Made Easy
The X7’s high specification router breezes through tough materials like acrylic, Dibond, and rigid PVC effortlessly. Its twin slots for knife and creasing tools widen the material range further. You can work with adhesive-backed vinyl, displayboard, magnetic foil, corrugated materials, foamcore, and more. Even rigid styrene and 5mm PVC are no match for its heavy-duty knife.
Why outsource your cutting when you can do it all in-house with a DYSS X7? Take control, slash turnaround times, costs, and labour with this powerhouse at your fingertips.
X7 Digital Cutting Machine – Integrating Quality and Productivity
- Modular digital cutting table
- You can cut precisely at high speed materials up to 3.2 metres wide, including rolls of unlimited length
- Precision cutting of jobs longer than the table with the automatic roll feed and conveyor system.
- Optional automatic feeder for stacked sheets, or single sheet feeder combined with an offload zone allows continuous production in a busy working environment.
- Non-contact Tool Calibration Sensor enables all tools to calibrate height offset automatically.
- Option of an extension conveyor allows the removal of complex cut shapes whilst cutting continues. Consequently workflow efficiency improves.
- Printing and media distortions are present in all jobs. K-Cut efficiently records these non-uniform distortions and calculates new optimized cut paths thus giving precise results time and time again. This reduces waste and enhances quality.
- In our K-CUT software you can build a library of tool and speed combinations to cut different materials as required. Hence adding efficiency and speed and helping your operator test the DYSS with new or unfamiliar materials.
To download one of our PDFs containing more information on our hardware and software please visit our downloads page by following this link.
News article published in Large Format Review about a customer’s DYSS purchase.