The DYSS super-fast, high-quality digital die-cutting machines are available in a huge range of sizes, up to 4.6m long and 3.2m wide. Since they are built using state-of-the art South Korean engineering they are both robust and reliable. A DYSS is your best choice digital cutting table for packaging.
The DYSS X5 Range – the Ultimate Digital Cutting Table for Packaging
The X5 comes in a variety of sizes with versatile tooling to suit all common packaging substrates. As a result it can folding carton boxboard, corrugated up to triple wall, rigid displayboard, PETG, PP, polyethylene foam, etc. Even structural honeycomb boards, Kappa foam boards, textiles, and paper can be processed, along with many other materials.
The X5’s tooling flexibility, lightning speed and automatic feeding options result in a genuine 24/7 digital cutting table. Furthermore it is able to service conventionally or digitally printed short-to-medium production runs.
- Precise high speed knife cutting and creasing/scoring of materials up to 1.6m x 2.5m and, roll materials of unlimited length.
- Using the powerful control software the operator selects the material to be processed from a customisable list. This then applies the correct machine settings such as speed, acceleration and depth automatically. As a result switching between different materials on a digital cutting table has never been easier.
- You can choose a standalone control console with toolrack, drawer and PC, or alternatively an optional built-in Control Panel
- Non-contact Tool Calibration Sensor foolproof tool measurement sensor to calibrate blade or tool lengths accurately and automatically.
- The Vision camera guided cutting system is an optional module available for the DYSS X5 digital cutting table. When you add this module your DYSS can cut printed jobs accurately to register. The system can recognise any mark on your printed material using a high resolution colour camera mounted to the tool-head.
- You can process jobs longer than the machine by specifying a conveyorised bed and a rear extension table for sheet materials. We can fit a roll-off unit to the rear of the cutting table to handle roll materials of any length.
The DYSS X7 and X9 Range
X7 and X9 machines are designed to handle all the prototyping, sample-making and short-to-medium run production needs of packaging and display companies. A cutting capacity to handle up to 50mm (2”) thick materials, combined with flexible and advanced tooling options means the incredibly robust, precise and reliable DYSS X7 and X9 machines can be configured for almost all materials and applications:
Folding carton solid boards (FBB)
PET and polypropylene plastics
Protective packaging foams such as Stratocell®
Heavy-Duty twin and triple wall corrugated
Corrugated and displayboard POS/POP displays
Presentation boxes made from heavy duty rigid boards
Offset coatings blankets and flexo plates
Corrugated and Foam
A large 72mm diameter crease wheel combined with the new high frequency, 15,000rpm reciprocating knife tool with its range of specialised high quality blades provides excellent sample quality and minimal overcut at high speed on corrugated and foams for protective transit packaging.
Designed specifically for heavy-duty, the new “Combo Head” features an even larger 150mm diameter Crease wheel with up to 48Kg of downforce. As a result of the large diameter and higher pressure it makes light work of the toughest grades of twin and triple wall. In addition to this the large circumference helps prevent liners cracking during creasing. A V-CUT tool is also available to cut out V notches hence easy folding of difficult materials is possible. You can process materials such as impregnated heavy duty corrugated, Kappa foam boards, and honeycomb structural boards using the V-cut tool.
Folding Carton and Plastics
Material-specific creasing tools combined with high quality drag knife tools and clever blade design results in production-quality cutting, creasing and scoring on folding carton boards (FBB) and rigid boards as well as thin plastics and corrugated plastic.
Equipping a machine with the intelligent K-CUT Camera Vision System makes cutting printed sheets accurately to register a simple, quick job.
For increased productivity, various automation features are available. From a simple offload area where the operator can strip cut parts while the machine continues the next job, to semi automated sheet feeding. Furthermore you can specify a completely automated feeder and unloader that can process a full stack of sheets without need for operator intervention during the job.
Add KASEMAKE software, with its hundreds of resizable templates for displays, boxes, etc. and you have an unbeatable combination. Designers can use the functionality available in KASEMAKE and the diversity of the DYSS to enter new markets.
Take a look at this article in the Packaging Portal about our machines.