DYSS X7 Digital Die Cutters
If you can print it, you need to be able to trim or cut it. You can bring all your cutting and finishing in-house with AG/CAD’s DYSS X7 digital die cutters. This range of large-format, flatbed Digital Cutters, is the perfect match for your Digital Printer.
Manufactured in South Korea using state-of-the art technology, we build the DYSS X7 Digital Flatbed Cutter to exacting standards, giving unrivalled quality, reliability and phenomenal performance. Unlike traditional CNC routers, which can only cut certain materials, with a DYSS digital cutting table you can also knife cut, V-Cut, and even crease, allowing a vast array of sign and display media to be processed.
With a DYSS X7 you can automate your finishing, eliminate costly mistakes, and reduce your labour costs thanks to its fast, accurate, camera guided routing and knife cutting. X7 machines are already installed alongside digital printers from HP, Canon Océ, Fuji, EFI Vutek, Inktec Jetrix, Screen Inca & Truepress, Mtex, Agfa, and Mimaki catering for most sheet and roll printing capabilities. DYSS bed sizes are available to handle 8’x’4 or 10’x5’ boards, and further options up to a massive 3.2m wide.
Routing Rigid Materials
The X7’s high specification router can cut rigid materials with ease, making light work of acrylic, Dibond, rigid PVC, etc. Due to the twin slots for knife and creasing tools, you can handle even more materials. You can kiss-cut adhesive backed vinyl, through-cut and score displayboard, card, magnetic foil, correx, corrugated, honeycomb, foamcore, and more. With the heavy duty knife even rigid styrene and 5mm PVC can be knife cut without mess or dust.
Why contract out your profile cutting when you can do it yourself on a DYSS X7? With a DYSS you have complete control of all aspects of your jobs, therefore reducing turnaround times, costs and labour. You will soon wonder how you ever lived without your DYSS X7.
X7 Digital Die Cutters – The right way to integrate quality and productivity
- Modular digital cutting table
- You can cut precisely at high speed materials up to 3.2 metres wide, including rolls of unlimited length
- Precision cutting of jobs longer than the table with the automatic roll feed and conveyor system.
- Optional automatic feeder for stacked sheets, or single sheet feeder combined with an offload zone allows continuous production in a busy working environment.
- Non-contact Tool Calibration Sensor enables all tools to calibrate height offset automatically.
- Option of an extension conveyor increases work flow by allowing the removal of complex cut shapes whilst cutting continues.
- Printing and media distortions are present in all jobs. K-Cut efficiently records these non-uniform distortions and calculates new optimized cut paths thus giving precise results time and time again. This reduces waste and enhances quality.
- In our K-CUT software you can build a library of tool and speed combinations to cut different materials as required. This adds efficiency and speed and helps your operator test the DYSS with new or unfamiliar materials.
To download one of our PDFs containing more information on our hardware and software please visit our downloads page by following this link.
News article published in Large Format Review about a customer’s DYSS purchase.