Packaging Design Software for Product Design and Machine Control
- KASEMAKE Packaging Design Software is considered the foremost structural packaging design system available. It is used by thousands of designers around the world.
- KASEMAKE Packaging Design Software is the result of 30 years of experience working with the packaging industry. It has the most complete collection of specialised packaging design tools on the market.
- You will quickly see that KASEMAKE’s ease of use, functionality and design templates make it essential for your business.
- The tools that make KASEMAKE the perfect packaging design tool are also extremely effective in the signs and graphics industries.
- Fast and intuitive with extensive intelligent drafting and layout tools
- You can choose from over 700 resizable design templates including FEFCO, ECMA and POS/POP Display parametric libraries.
- Stunning 3D virtual mock-ups and environment modelling
- Comprehensive exchange formats including PDF, AI, CF2, DDES, DWG, DXF, HPGL, EPS
- Integrated job scheduling and real-time tracking/monitoring tools
KASEMAKE Packaging Design Software is compatible with most output equipment on the market. From printers and pen plotters through to sample tables, digital cutters, lasers and CNC routers. Enhanced functionality is available for control of KM and DYSS cutting machines as well as machines from other manufacturers.
Router Offset tool
You can also use KASEMAKE to quickly prepare jobs for cutting using a router bit rather than a knife. The router offset tool automatically compensates for the diameter of the router bit making sure that the piece you are cutting is the correct size. The router offset tool is also capable of generating multiple passes to cut tough, dense materials in smaller “bites” to avoid straining the router spindle or damaging the bit. The tool has a further option to automatically add holding tabs to avoid small pieces moving once cut. Another function to incorporate a finishing pass to give optimum edge quality on the final cut.
When you want to mill out flat areas in a material (e.g. engraving text) you can use KASEMAKE’s pocketing tool. Applied to closed boundaries, this clever tool works out the most efficient paths to mill out each area with minimal lifting of the router bit.
Automated production functionality
Many digital cutters have conveyors to move media along the machine, allowing you to handle longer-than-table or repeat jobs. With KASEMAKE you can control conveyor movement and also split long jobs into table sized sections. As a result you can continuously cut roll material or even enable automatic production when your table has a suitable feeder.
KASEMAKE Vision System
The Vision system is a fool-proof option for your DYSS cutter that cuts your printed jobs quickly and accurately.
When you add registration marks to your artwork, a high resolution CCD camera mounted to the tool head will automatically identify them.
Intelligent and flexible, the system can quickly recognise even badly printed or damaged marks. You can capture any kind of mark and the system can use it, this is particularly useful if someone has printed the job using non-standard marks. The camera can even detect the edges of media to cut plain or print face down sheets accurately.
The sophisticated vision software compares the marks or edges found by the camera with their expected positions. Consequently the software adjusts the cutting paths to compensate for any inaccuracies. By using this system, you can compensate for rotation, stretch and skew, even when the material is significantly distorted. Furthermore even if you position the material badly the software can cut the job precisely.
For information on the full range of KASEMAKE software products please follow this link.