Digital Cutters for the Sign and Graphics Industry
Fast and precise, DYSS digital cutters can process all the signage materials you can throw at them: Acrylic, DIBOND®, rigid PVC (FOREX®), aluminium, HIP, MDF, vinyl, PVC banner, flag mesh, paper, foamcore, corrugated plastic, hexacomb, magnetic foil, corrugated, carton board, card and more.
In addition AG/CAD supply the best combination of tools and machine to give you the most professional finish possible. Whether you’re making signs, exhibition displays, posters, labels or banners a DYSS will give you the perfect result.
Increase your productivity with the range of automation tools available for your DYSS. You can turn a static machine into a fully automatic 24/7 production system with our range of options. A simple roll off table, a conveyorised bed and a sheet feeder and offloader system are all available.
Why Choose a DYSS for Your Signs and Graphics Business?
- A DYSS can handle a huge range of sign making and display materials, also all packaging and POS/POP materials.
- The quality of finish is second to none, with outstanding results especially on difficult materials like acrylic
- Manufactured in South Korea using state-of-the art technology, the DYSS range is built to exacting standards. This gives DYSS cutters unrivalled quality, reliability and phenomenal performance, yet at a competitive price.
- Add AG/CAD’s KASEMAKE CAD software, with its hundreds of built-in resizable design templates for displays, boxes, etc. and you have an unbeatable combination. Designers can use the functionality available in KASEMAKE and the diversity of the DYSS to enter new markets.
- The Vision camera guided cutting System is an optional module available for the DYSS X9, X7 and X5 machine ranges. When you add this module your DYSS can cut printed jobs accurately to register. The Vision system can recognise any type of mark on your printed material using a high resolution colour camera mounted to the tool-head.
- DYSS are significantly lower priced than the competition, with 3 and 5 year finance/leasing plans available, furthermore a rapid return on investment means bringing profile cutting and finishing in-house has never been more cost-effective.
Read about how one of our customers benefited from investing in a DYSS by clicking here.