Looking for an Zund Cutter Alternative?
DYSS X7, X5 & X9 Digital Cutters are the only Zund cutter alternative.
If you’re considering a Zund Cutter, then you really need to take a look at the DYSS range. Superb Korean build quality, fantastic performance and competitive pricing make the DYSS the only alternative to a Zund Cutter.
DYSS X7 and X9
The rise of digital printing has resulted in shorter, bespoke production runs and faster delivery times. As a result you will be noticing bottlenecks in your finishing department.
With all the features of a Zund a DYSS will give you high productivity and the best possible finish.
Due to precise, automated, camera guided routing and cutting you will reduce mistakes and keep labour down to a minimum.
- You can cut precisely at high speed materials up to 3.2 metres wide, including rolls of unlimited length. Just like with a Zund.
- Sheet/board feeder and hopper allow for continuous production in a busy working environment.
- Non-contact Tool Calibration Sensor enables all tools to calibrate height offset automatically.
- Option of an extension conveyor increases work flow by allowing the removal of complex cut shapes whilst cutting continues.
- Printing and media distortions are present in all jobs; K-Cut Vision records these distortions and calculates new cut paths. Due to this process you get precise results every time, reducing waste and improving quality.
- Printweek – the online industry magazine said “The DYSS X7 cutting machine, which will cost between £50,000 and £100,000, depending on tooling configuration, has been designed to compete with the Zund Cutters.”
Zund Cutter alternative – the DYSS
With DYSS X5 digital cutters you can handle everything your packaging or point of sale company needs. From prototyping and sample making to short or medium production runs your X5 digital cutters will do it all. These machines are made to be robust and reliable, furthermore you get high quality results thanks to the superior Korean engineering.
- Precise high speed knife cutting and creasing/scoring of materials up to 1.6m wide and 2.5m long, and, optionally, roll materials of unlimited length.
- Using our powerful software you can select the material to be processed from a use configurable list. This automatically apples the correct machine parameters (speed, acceleration, depth etc.) as a result setup times between different materials are minimal.
- Standalone Control Console with toolrack, drawer and PC, or optional built-in Control Panel.
- You can set accurate blade and tool depths automatically using the non-contact tool calibration sensor. As a result faster setup times and tool depths are possible.
- The Vision camera guided cutting System is an optional module available for the DYSS X9, X7 and X5 machine ranges. When you add this module your DYSS can cut printed jobs accurately to register. The Vision system can recognise any type of mark on your printed material using a high resolution colour camera mounted to the tool-head.
- Possibility to process jobs longer than the machine using the optional Conveyorised bed combined with a rear Extension Table for sheet materials, or Roll-Off Unit for roll media.
To see how this Zund cutter alternative works for our customers why not have a look at our case studies page. Here’s an article published in Large Format Review.
Call us now on +44(0)1606 863344 or email email@example.com
To download one of our PDFs containing more information on our hardware and software please visit our downloads page by following this link.